The framework agreements for digital assessment were signed in 2016 for three systems:
- WISEflow (UNIwise)*
- Inspera Assessment (Inspera)
- Flexite!Exam (Enovate)
There has been made call-off orderns on the WISEflow and Inspera Assessment contracts.
The service was established in 2017 by UNINETT and transferred to Unit in January 2018.
Framework agreements signed: 2016
Framework agreements duration: 3+1+1+1 years
Service manager: Elisabeth Stephanie Guillot
Organizing structures and governing:
- Collaboration groups for WISEflow and Inspera
- Expert group for assessment
- Advisory comittee: Prioritisation council for teaching services
- Academic comittee for education
- Board of digitization
The Prioritisation council for teaching services consists of members from higher education institutions and make broader term decisions on the service's priorities and management. The council supports itself on the collaboration groups consisting of projects managers/super users/contacts and active users from the higher education institutions.
Financing: The service is financed through a yearly service free by the higher education sector. It uses the 70/30 model.
Support: available from the providers.
Students, teachers etc.: please contact your institution for help with issues.
Description of the service
The service aims to unify the Norwegian higher education sector in contact with the provider. A unified sector results in higher priority and lower cost on development, than if the institutions were to purchase it individually. The collaboration network enables faster digitization of workflow and benefits such as saved time and resources for the institutions. The sector cooperates and share methods and experiences about workflow, automation, integrations, and development.
The service includes:
- Service management through national coordination of development (of assessment systems and integrations), system operations and experience sharing.
- Unifying and digitization of workflow.
- Integration development by Unit (with assessment systems, student administration systems, archives etc.).
- Joint acquisition of development from assessment system provider become available to member institutions.
- Conference and meeting organizing for sxperience sharing, development request work, workshops etc. for the sector.
- Risk and vulnerability analysis of assessment system and integration.
- Contract management
- Representation in relevant settings.
- Felles studentsystem (FS)
- Brage - vitenarkiv (piloting)
- Public 360 archive (planned)
- LMS (planned)
Who can use the service?
- Norwegian universities and university colleges that are rightsholders in the framework agreement.
- Private universities and university colleges can sign up by contacting the service manager.
- Queen Maud University College
- University of Southeast Norway
- Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Molde University College
- OsloMet - Oslo Metropolitan University
- Østfold University College
- Volda University College
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- NLA University College
- Lovisenberg Diaconal University College
- Norwegian School of Economics
- Norwegian School of Sport Sciences
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- The Norwegian Police University College
- UiT – The Arctic University of Norway
- Nord University
- University of Stavanger
- MF Norwegian School of Theology, Religion and Society
- Norwegian Armed Forces University College
- Kristiania University College
Institutions contributing in the sector collaboration:
- University of Agder
- University of Bergen
- University of Oslo
Digital assessment documentation and links:
- Documentation on integrations (coming soon)
- Campus best practice:
- Physical Infrastructure for Digital Assessments (CBP 42) - Norwegian | English
- Clients for Digital Assessment (CBP 43) - Norwegian | English
- Integration for Digital Assessment (CBP 46) - Norwegian | English
- ICT-Architecture for Digital Assessment (CBP 44) - Norwegian | English
- Logging and Monitoring for Digital Assessment (CBP 45) - Norwegian | English
- FS Digital vurdering Jira (Norwegian only)